Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has tried contacting Focuztech to do a group buy on their custom headlights? If not, maybe we should try. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by s1nemesis1s:
I would be very interested as well.
Thanks.
95 Roadmonster
Mikes headlights will only work if you have a wagon, caprice, or impala SS. RM sedan the dont work

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FocuzTech will be making an announcement shortly timed with the release of several new products some of which are already on our store. We are also making changes and improvements to the SStreetlights which will have to be finalized prior to another GB. My goal for all of this to occur is around December.

It would be a good idea to visit focuztech.com and subscribe to our news list so that you are notified of new products and special offers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by s1nemesis1s:
Are you ever going to offer your lights for the Roamaster sedan? I would love to have a set.
Thanks,
Sean
well unless there's some actual demand for more than 10 sets of them, I would say no. So for the time being I own the only set

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.