Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've gotten a lot of interest in these lately. We have plenty in stock and it's a great time of year to rebuild your front end before the winter!

Replace all of your old, worn, and sloppy steering linkage with our EXTREME DUTY Front End Parts. This is the same kit we've sold for the past 8-9 years on the forum with rave reviews. You won't believe the night-and-day difference when you replace all of your parts with our brand new Front End Kit. I'm sure some people who have purchased the kit will chime in here.

If we get 5 or more people, we will offer the kit at $219 (normally $259). If you ordered these parts from your local auto parts store, it would likely cost you 2-3 times as much.

Each kit includes:

2 Upper EXTREME DUTY Ball Joints
2 Lower EXTREME DUTY Ball Joints
2 Inner EXTREME DUTY Tie Rod Ends
2 Outer EXTREME DUTY Tie Rod Ends
2 Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
1 EXTREME DUTY Idler Arm
1 EXTREME DUTY Drag Link

Here is the link to order:

http://www.powerperformancemotorsports.com/product.sc?productId=1732&categoryId=22

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The orders are already rolling in, this will easily pass 5 people. Go ahead and place the order, it'll ship today if you order before 3 EST.

·
Registered
33 Posts
How long will this GP be going on for?
I'd be in for a kit or two if it lasts until next Saturday.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Nice. Subscribed for sure. will order before the deadline. i also bought the brake bolt and was interested in a front end kit.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They made by the same company as Rustic's stuff used to be? What's the company?

Mav
No, his were made by a different company.

I can't divulge our sources. They're made for us in a contract manufacturing facility that also makes ball studs for the "major" chassis parts brands.

Everything is backed by a million mile warranty against manufacturing defects.

We've been selling these parts for the B-body since 2002 with virtually 0 warranty claims.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
We've gotten a lot of interest in these lately. We have plenty in stock and it's a great time of year to rebuild your front end before the winter!

Replace all of your old, worn, and sloppy steering linkage with our EXTREME DUTY Front End Parts. This is the same kit we've sold for the past 8-9 years on the forum with rave reviews. You won't believe the night-and-day difference when you replace all of your parts with our brand new Front End Kit. I'm sure some people who have purchased the kit will chime in here.

If we get 5 or more people, we will offer the kit at $219 (normally $259). If you ordered these parts from your local auto parts store, it would likely cost you 2-3 times as much.

Each kit includes:

2 Upper EXTREME DUTY Ball Joints
2 Lower EXTREME DUTY Ball Joints
2 Inner EXTREME DUTY Tie Rod Ends
2 Outer EXTREME DUTY Tie Rod Ends
2 Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
1 EXTREME DUTY Idler Arm
1 EXTREME DUTY Drag Link

Here is the link to order:

http://www.powerperformancemotorsports.com/product.sc?productId=1732&categoryId=22

I tried contacting you every which way possible last week
, as I wanted to order a complete FT end kit along with the AluminAce bushings, and several other non front end components.

You never got back in touch after the multiple contacts i made; WHY was this?

I was more than willing to give you the business especially since you're an active vendor on the ISSF, but you are not active on customer support; WHY?

I completely understand anyone having personal issues to deal with, and/or being out of town, but the initial contact was thru the email addy listed on your web site more than 2 weeks ago, then an email thru the ISSF, and 2 phone calls (both going straight to voicemail which I left messages indicating I wanted to place an order and just wanted to know if you have inventory on hand and ready to ship).

All of these contacts were made prior to you posting this offer yesterday @ 10:10 AM.

What gives?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I tried contacting you every which way possible last week
, as I wanted to order a complete FT end kit along with the AluminAce bushings, and several other non front end components.

You never got back in touch after the multiple contacts i made; WHY was this?

I was more than willing to give you the business especially since you're an active vendor on the ISSF, but you are not active on customer support; WHY?

I completely understand anyone having personal issues to deal with, and/or being out of town, but the initial contact was thru the email addy listed on your web site more than 2 weeks ago, then an email thru the ISSF, and 2 phone calls (both going straight to voicemail which I left messages indicating I wanted to place an order and just wanted to know if you have inventory on hand and ready to ship).

All of these contacts were made prior to you posting this offer yesterday @ 10:10 AM.

What gives?
First of all, sorry. We are extremely busy but that's no excuse. We are working on a complete computer/web system overhaul that is going to help us manage incoming inquiries better.

I will review your email and get back to you today.

That being said, we just ran out of AluminAce bushings and we aren't going to doing another run. We've discontinued all bushing kits because the sales volume just wasn't there. We are now focusing exclusively on steering linkage and ball joints.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts