Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just send me a pm with your handle and real name then I can forward it to paul.

Paul, let me know how you want to handle orders.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont worry I will take all orders, once we get 20 I will contact all buyers for payment then I will sent the orders and money to paul.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, and one quick note: if you want your DVD sooner, do not wait for the GP. I am mailing it in order that I get the orders. I am marketing on eBay this weekend....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
drunkinmonkey
Member # 6508 posted 07-28-2004 14:24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just send me a pm with your handle and real name then I can forward it to paul.

Paul, let me know how you want to handle orders.
You the man Ta...
way to get the ball rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by WAGON:
i pre-ordered months ago. when are you going to mail mine out.
I mentioned this a few times, but we waited until we got all the footage from the members who volunteered to supplement our efforts, plus the awards list.

We are in final production now, and will deliver in the order we received the purchase. Should start soon, barring unforseen issues with the duplicator.

Your patience is appreciated, and I will update everyone on a semi-daily basis from hereon out. Don;t worry - everyone will get their DVD soon!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Interested if we can get enough. I guess I can wait to save a couple bucks. Decided I needed a beer worse this weekend than quicker shipping.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got tired of waiting for a GP which pretty obviously ain't gonna happen. My $0.10 worth. Well, actually $24.95. Sorry to anyone still hoping for this, but I'm out of the GP.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.