Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 5/8" is good unless looking at serious forced induction or maybe a high reving stroker.
Dan does build headers with larger primaries for those applications if you feel that is what you need.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I did not, I only glanced right by the cars list and never looked further down, but all the info I gave was accurate. The "our engine setups" sort of leads one to think it is a near stock setup too, but now I realize the question was directed right at Dave. Not many of us are running a combo like that, not because we don't want to but mostly due to financial constraints.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 'our engines' is more dirrected at roktman who runs basically the same 396 procharged setup as I do

Only difference is I run C14 (may need to stop that, its expensive) and will be loading in some nitrous

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea,I run the 1.75 primaries for my application.I am not sure on the pics v what coating is shown.Dan can answer on that better than I as well as final pricing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.