Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the snap on the gray handle on the door broke off the other day and i lost it. the snap covers the screw. i was wonder where i can get just the handle and how much it would cost. thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gm sells it with the entire bezel package,call sam smith to get a price. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bustn's right, you can't get just the handle, you need to buy the whole bezel. Last good part number I heard was 16671421.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude those things are $50+ from Dal! I have some extra snaps from my old ones. Email me and you can have whatever you need for shipping costs + $5.

Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does anyone have any idea how to fasten a NEW bezel to the door panel. My old bezel was cracked so I removed it and cant figure out a way to attach the new one.

FRANK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to use a small screwdriver to pop out the old plastic welds on the doorpanel.

Then take a soldering iron and melt the new tabs to the door panel, i just got done doing this to my 2 rear panels and it is a little tricky, but if you take your time you can do a good job with it.

Just get one of those 5 buck soldering irons from radio shack and thatll do the trick!

Good Luck!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: :eek: ;) :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shane...... Thanks for the info. Already have one of those cheapo guns, I,m good to go. Thanx again,

FRANK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.