Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
another one in the making. will come by the shop soon...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got the stencils from maximuss. and yes i did adjust the stencil before i painted a friend noticed it was crooked. i used a darker shade off DGGM for the script. Basically just DGGM with black tint. has to do some blending wit the rear doors

completed and installed pics soon

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
From the first pic I thought you had painted the whole car Dark Green Metallic. I know there's only 3 colors allowed on a genuine SS, but I've always been partial to that color. ;)
Great scripting BTW.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
That makes my pee pee hard.

·
Registered
578 Posts
That looks good..

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Love the scripts. Cant wait to see completed pics

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Looking good Ron. A whole lot better than looking at pics on my cell. I came to Dallas to work for a couple of months and had to take advantage of being in LilRon's backyard. So money for gathering parts for my 396 build ,went in Rons pocket instead.

Already have 33 hours in on this pay week and it doesnt end till friday night. It'll be at least an 80 hour week.
Ron get those mirrors ready and probably paint my faded cowl too.
Cant wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Looking good Ron. A whole lot better than looking at pics on my cell. I came to Dallas to work for a couple of months and had to take advantage of being in LilRon's backyard. So money for gathering parts for my 396 build ,went in Rons pocket instead.

Already have 33 hours in on this pay week and it doesnt end till friday night. It'll be at least an 80 hour week.
Ron get those mirrors ready and probably paint my faded cowl too.
Cant wait to see it finished.
awww come you can do better than an 80 hour hehehe :D
your car looking good, when u gonna pick it up?

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
awww come you can do better than an 80 hour hehehe :D
your car looking good, when u gonna pick it up?
Thanks. Ron said he'd be done yesterday or today. But I most likely won't have time to pick it up till thursday.
The new bumpers look so much better than the old mold out of the box easier to work and prep.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Well I got my ride back from Ron last night.
Here's some ****ty iphone pics. Sorry I'm no pro.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts