Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I own a '94 Roadmaster Wagon so I mostly hang out at the Long Roof forum, but I've been lurking here for a long time and I appreciate the expertise since so much of it is transferable. I've had my car since 2009 and want to be buried in it, so thanks in advance for helping me keep it up!

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Welcome - Yes, between the two forums you should be able to get whatever info you're looking for.

If you're looking for burial, consider the commercial chassis :)

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
2,305 Posts
Welcome!

Matt... As I scrolled down, I went, "OMG is that his house?" before seeing the restaurant sign and dumpster... :LOL:

I'm about to send you an email BTW.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
Welcome! @dwardo ! I sent you an email about when and where to ship those injectors; please shoot me an email and I can follow up with you.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Hi. I own a '94 Roadmaster Wagon so I mostly hang out at the Long Roof forum
This place is a lot more respectful, IMHO. I dunno if that forum still has that one professional-level-troll, but he was a real peach that needed to have his wings clipped and never did. Shame, because there's a lot of good people over there too.

Reactions: sherlock9c1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! @dwardo ! I sent you an email about when and where to ship those injectors; please shoot me an email and I can follow up with you.
I hsve been trying to send you a PM on the longroof forum and everything is stuck in my outbox so I posted a response to your original FS post. No big deal. Anyway I am home now so you can send them any time. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts