Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
$250 for all 3 panels plus shipping and fees.

Front passenger side and the two rear panels.

Rear panels come with courtesy lights

(No Cracks, what you see if what you get)

Registered
I assume based on the Wiper Strip at the top that those Rear Panels are from a RoadMaster. Hope you don't mind me pointing that out but just wanted others to be aware and to help you sell those. Cause it is a very doable mod.

To those of you not familiar with this setup, the Impala/Caprice never really had this as an option. Only early RoadMasters will work as Buick later changed the design of the door panel. It always bothered me after I added Front Door Panels with lights to my Caprice. So I did this mod and love the look. Here is my thread that will give you an idea of what needs to be done to make it look 100% Chevy. It really is a nice mod to consider and not many guys will have this in their cars. 0:)

https://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/4-interior/274359-lighted-rear-door-panels.html

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I assume based on the Wiper Strip at the top that those Rear Panels are from a RoadMaster. Hope you don't mind me pointing that out but just wanted others to be aware and to help you sell those. Cause it is a very doable mod.

To those of you not familiar with this setup, the Impala/Caprice never really had this as an option. Only early RoadMasters will work as Buick later changed the design of the door panel. It always bothered me after I added Front Door Panels with lights to my Caprice. So I did this mod and love the look. Here is my thread that will give you an idea of what needs to be done to make it look 100% Chevy. It really is a nice mod to consider and not many guys will have this in their cars. 0:)

https://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/4-interior/274359-lighted-rear-door-panels.html
I don鈥檛 mind it at all, thanks for the information for potential buyers and the free bump.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Price Drop Update!

$200 plus shipping and fees

1 - 4 of 4 Posts