Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone is parting out a roady sedan or wagon that has grey interior. im looking to convert the inside of my wagon to grey interior to go along with the SS seats. Would definatly prefer local or at lest tri state to avoid shipping, but let me know what u have thanx..

·
Registered
136 Posts
There is a roadmaster sedan here with a mostly complete grey interior. It's about 3 hrs north of you. I can help you pull it possibly, but if you need me to pull it, it'll probably be a bit more. Let me know as the car will be gone in about a week and a half to two weeks.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
DUDE! Two weeks ago you had it for sale and wanted to buy a jeep? Now you want to do the interior over? Huh?

Tom C.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DUDE! Two weeks ago you had it for sale and wanted to buy a jeep? Now you want to do the interior over? Huh?

Tom C.
Umm no one bought the car so i still have it..im doing the interior over and a few other things to make it more valuable so i can try to sell it next year, then get my jeep! that answer the question?

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also i might add that the main pieces im looking for are in the cargo area the third row and all the cargo pieces

·
Registered
171 Posts
gray interior

I have a few rear cargo pieces and the grab handles from a caprice. I have the 3rd seat bottom and carpet also. Are they the same as a Buick? I am in NJ 15 min from the bridge.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Only Caprice wagons came with Grey interiors, Roadmaster were grey on Sedans only. SEM dye may be your best bet for plastic cargo pieces.

·
Registered
154 Posts
yes the 94 limited roadmaster sedan, the interior gray what color is it? i need it for a SEM paint to repaint some vinyl i cant find the color anywhere....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts