Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Do you guys keep the Tri-y's stocked? How long would it take to get ceramic coated tri-y's nothing special from the moment I place my order? I'm leaving town and only trust one mechanic to touch my car
Yes we have them in stock, if I sent a set to the coaters today it takes about 5 to 10 days to get the coating done depending on how busy he is. The satin colors especially satin grey ice is the fastest turn around because its the most popular and does not require being put in the polisher like the chromex does. the satin colors are also less expensive for the same reason.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just a heads up to let everyone know that this sale price is still in effect for anyone still interested in headers. The price reflects a $100.00 discount of our regular retail pricing. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
stan's tr-y headers

Are the Stan's tri-y headers really worth the extra $300 than the BBK that I see for $500. Does anyone have actual installation experience for ease of hookup to existing exhaust. I have a Hooker cat-back on now. Will this in anyway affect Maryland's VEIP ? as I notice Stan's say their hookup pipes are for off road use only.
-Survyvn96

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Survyvn96, our headers are 14 gauge tubing (.083 wall thickness) with 3/8" flanges machined flat. The tri-y is the best fitting header for these cars with good plug access and clearances along with added power from idle up to 5500-6000 RPM's. As for the offroad pipes, it is illegal in all 50 states to remove catalytic converters from any vehicle that is licensed and driven on the road. It would be your responsibility to put catalytic converters back in place after the header installation. I do not know all the rules in Maryland or if they require any emissions certification tags or not like California, we do not have any of our headers certified for emission standards in any state.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Do you offer a package deal with the tri y's and a set of high flow cats?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts