Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to offer my Large gauge Battery cable sets for the Impala, Caprice, Roadmaster for $50.00 for the set plus shipping, 10 orders needed for this price...
Lets just start a list here then when we have 10 sets, I will set up a paypal just for this sale.

Just added 2relay headlight harness $95.00, 5 orders needed for this price..
more info on battery cables

Thank you, Gary

Thanks again to everyone that has bought any of my products.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#2...This upgrade has been on my list for awhile now! Question Gary...Does this include the Slightly longer starter cable for the Vette starters?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not to sound greedy, but how about a deal on the headlight cables at the same time .I'm interrested in both Anyone else ? Save on shipping

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the starter cable is long enough so you can use the vette starter...

Mark, if we can get 5 people that want a headlight harness also, then I will do $95.00 for that..
(Note: it will take me a few extra days to build that many harness).

Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gary,

Just kidding about jumping the gun. I am looking forward to receiving my cables. I still think I got a good deal. They look like quality goods.

Clay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not to sound stupid or anything, but what does having these battery cables do better than the factory ones?
can somebody fill me in please.
:confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Factory cables are undersized for the loads on them, and can't carry the 140 amps that your alternator puts out anyways.

It is noticable enough that you'll notice your starter spinning over quicker afterwards......yes, seriously!

Gary's work is top notch, I'd be getting in on this but I already have a set of the battery cables and an aftermarket headlight harness

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Jus10:
not to sound stupid or anything, but what does having these battery cables do better than the factory ones?
can somebody fill me in please.
:confused:
A picture is worth a thousand words...

http://impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=25;t=002222

Keep in mind that the cables pictured here are the old ones. He's dressed them up a bit better now, but they are still the same size wire...

Gary, just wondering. Is the loom required for durability purposes? Or is that something you did for looks? I've got the old cables. Don't really want to do the job again...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.