Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the detalis on the GP for the group purchase.
Here are the details.
From what I have seen in the past, I am not worried about getting enough members commited to the GP.* Along the lines of Field of Dreams "Offer the GP and they will come!"
I will offer it from now (as soon as you post it on the forum) until December 31, for the people who want to order some for Christmas gifts and for those people who get the money over
Christmas to make their own purchase.*
TO GUARANTEE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY, I MUST HAVE ALL INFORMATION AND PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 10.
I will offer several items for the group purchase.* All prices include delivery UPS ground to the continental US.* Take $10 off for every extra set of mats/cargo mat ordered.
Regular carpet (same as previous GP in May 2011)
1) $125 for the set of* driver, passenger and rear runner mats with one logo on each of the three mats.**
2) $100 for either the trunk mat for the sedans or the cargo mat for the wagons - includes one logo
Berber carpet (google Avery's Berber Carpet to get details)
3) $170 for the set of* driver, passenger and rear runner mats with one logo on each of the three mats.**
4) $125 for either the trunk mat for the sedans or the cargo mat for the wagons - includes one logo
Send me the money via paypal to [email protected].* When you do that, put in the notes what vehicle the mats are for, including the year (especially for the Wagons)*Also, what color carpet you want the mats to be, what logos you want, *where you want them, and what color you want the logos to be.
TO GUARANTEE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY, I MUST HAVE ALL INFORMATION AND PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 10.
Let's try this!* I have a feeling I am going to be busy!
Thanks
John Elfrink

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Follow up email

Something else I wanted to mention to the group.*
I am doing this over and above my normal job, and sometimes, between my job and my family, things get hectic.* I may not respond immediately to your email.* If I don't respond within 24-48 hours, email me again.* I will respond, just slowly sometimes.* However, I will be pretty diligent as it gets closer to the Christmas deadline.
Please reply to this email, letting me know what and when you will do something with this GP, so I kind of know when to expect emails and orders.
Thanks
John

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I will vouch for the top quality of John's mats, very pro and you wont be diSSappointed.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys please refer to the following thread for testimonies and pics about the product. I simply emailed the guy asked if he would be willing to do another group purchase Ashe did in may. I was going to order mine either way and figured I would ask on behalf of other members. http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=259160

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ crdssm I'm not sure if he is a member of the forum. I would suggest emailing him directly at the email address listed above.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John asked that I make the following change.

"Can you make a change to the GP details on the forum please? *Change the cargo mat and trunk mat price from $100 to $90. *I missed that when I sent it to you before."

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For specific questions regarding the mats or your needs please email John directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
if yall didn't hop on this, you're crazy!!! GREAT MATS and great deal on them...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Custom Mats

I think the Christmas delivery thing is old.
John who make these mats lives in Springfield, MO unless he has moved very recently.

I was the one who came up with the idea in 2008ish and those pics are the prototypes from my 96 impala ss.

Last Christmas , he made a custom mat for my fathers 96 Ford Bronco. It turned out wonderful. John has been to my house many times over the years. He is a great guy!

I need to contact him to order another set from him, so I will ask about the delivery thing. Every car I have owned and sold had John's custom mats in them. I have a about 20 b-bodies over the last 10 years. Still the best police car made. Our police dept just order a couple of the new 2012 Caprices. The price of the new Caprices is going to kill the sales of them. They are 4k more than the hemi chargers or new ford police interceptors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts