Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wagon guys, most of us were able to get in on the great deal i had posted on the wagon roll pans found on ebay a couple months ago and sence i have been working on finding out what happen to the 15 with license plate pocket that seamed to be left but never relisted.

It wasnt easy but after a few weeks and e-mails i was able to get a hold of someone that did the footwork at belltech and is willing to set up a GP for the remaining pans left.
At this moment what were looking at is a head count on how many would be intrested on purchasing one of these pans. a price is still being worked on but i can assure it will well worth it. and much cheaper than anything that can be found on ebay or anywere else:D.

So whose intrested?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant beleave no one wants a deal on a roll pan for there wagon, if i cant get a few people in on this im going to buy them all.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would have been interested but found a new one on Craiglist about a month ago. The guy bought it and never installed. Good Luck. Try posting in the Wagon section.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daddy to be clear we are talking about a group purchase on the wagon rear roll pan WITH a licience plate pocket?

What material are they?

Have any pics handy of it?

Thanks

yes with the licence plate pocket, there fiberglass and ill get a pic up foy you guys later on this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I might be in for one depending on the price

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys here the deal, there are 18 pans with the licence plate pocket and 2 smooth pans with no pocket. if your intrested let me know and i will give you my contacts e-mail address at belltech. he will then quote you a price for what ever and how many pans you would like. like i mentioned before what ever doesnt sell between now and the end of feburary im gona buy and profit from. let me know your intrest and i will pm you his e-mail address. thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pm's replied to.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pm replied,

·
Registered