Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm registering for ISSCA nationals right now, but I don't know who my second guest is going to be yet. I'm just curious if you guys have set a number on what the small fee will be to add a guest at the event. I might wind up just bringing my girlfriend, but I might bring another friend too.

Also...I put my car in for the registration, white 96 9C1, but it's pretty well smashed up and (hopefully) going to be replaced really soon...will I be able to change that through e-mail, or here or something? I'm not gonna actually click submit on the registration until I know whats up just because it'll be less confusing then. Thanks.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mike,
We will be establishing an update page that will let you change anything on your registration. You are allowed to bring two guest with your registration and you can also add those in the update section when it's established.

Go ahead and hit the button!
HC

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response Harvey...but now I'm getting an internal server error #500 when I click register :( ...I hope it works tomorrow night.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike,

The online registration pages have been revamped which should eliminate the errors we were having before.

Go to https://www.goissca.com/mm/reg_form.htm to register by March 31, 2005 to be entered in the drawing for a Free Room at Mountain MadneSS

Rick Matthews
ISSCA VP & PRO

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it worked that time. Thanks for the help.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It did, I just got my confirmation letter this past weekend. Thanks a bunch ISSCA. With a little luck I'll be updating the information on my car in a day or 2 :D :D :D .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts