Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAS UP IMPALASSFORUM:cool:I FINALLY GOT ON..MY NAME IS MIKE HOLAND...AKA.H.N.I.C. ''HOLAND'S NEW IMAGE CUSTOMS''THIS IS MY WHITE '93 CAPRICE....350 ,TURBO TRANNY,POSSI-REAR,FLOW MASTERS,22'S AND MORE...AND IM HERE TO SHARE ITcwm7

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

HERE SHE IScwm7

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
nice ride and cute chic. where in ny are you?

id throw a white ss grill on that with black billet clear corners and 91 tails tinted and i say you'd be killin em out there. i like the rims i thought about putting those on mine before i got it.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
WTF is that coming out of the drivers side rear quarter panel?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice ride and cute chic. where in ny are you?

id throw a white ss grill on that with black billet clear corners and 91 tails tinted and i say you'd be killin em out there. i like the rims i thought about putting those on mine before i got it.
THANX HOMIE..
IM FROM LONG BEACH...AND THA SOUTH BRONX:D
AND THAT WOULD BE A RAP...THA 91 TAILS...???THAS WITH THA LINE STRIP THREW THA MIDDLE WRITE???I STILL NEED TO GET THA CROME STRIP ON THA FRONT BUMPER TOO.....MAKE IT LOOK NICE..
BUT I JUS FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE.....AND IT 'S OFF THA HOOK.......cwm3

·
Registered
976 Posts
THANX HOMIE..
IM FROM LONG BEACH...AND THA SOUTH BRONX:D
AND THAT WOULD BE A RAP...THA 91 TAILS...???THAS WITH THA LINE STRIP THREW THA MIDDLE WRITE???I STILL NEED TO GET THA CROME STRIP ON THA FRONT BUMPER TOO.....MAKE IT LOOK NICE..
BUT I JUS FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE.....AND IT 'S OFF THA HOOK.......cwm3
where did you lay at in the bronx im from the bronx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WTF is that coming out of the drivers side rear quarter panel?

IT'S WERE U CAN HOOK IN A BIG STREET WORK LIGHT....OR A GENERATOR CONECTION PLUG....U CAN LEAVE THA COP ORIGINAL STOBE LIGHTS ON ...ALL LIGHT'S I SHOULD SAY....WITH THA CAR BEING OFF....U CAN ALSO PLUG IT IN TO A GANERATOR AND RUN EVERY THING LIKE LAPTOP....TV.'S...AND HAVE THEM RUN WITH THA CAR BEING TOTALLY OFF...IT'S THA WAY THA COPS HAD IT...I NEVER TOUCHED IT .......YET:DILL SHAVE IT SOON:)BUT IT'S LIKE AN OUTLET:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
welcome to the forum!!! what do you have planned for the 93 ?

THANX....

IM DOIN REAR 180 SUICIDE DOORS....AND MOVING THA DOOR HANDLE OVER TO MAKE IT PHANTOMcwm7BLOWIN' THA MOTOR SOON,BAGS,AND THA BIGGEST RIM I CAN TUCK:DI GOT TO TUB THA REAR DOORS OUT,SHAVE TRUNK LID..BIG FLIP T.V.,HEAD REST T.V.'S,IM WORKING OUT THA REAR DECK LID NOW....AND THA TRUNK...****TY THING IS...I GOT A FULL BLOWN KUSTOM S-10....SO THAT'S BEEN TAKING SOME TIME OUT.....BUT I WORK SLOWLY ON THA CAPRICE....WRITE NOW IT'S A SLEEPER...REAL FAST:DIT'S MY BABY;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THANX FOR ALL THA COMENT EVERY ONE.....:D:cool:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts