Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd throw this out for anyone who hasn't kicked around ebay recently.

Seller hamilton_chevy on ebay has been putting up alot of hard to find 9C1/Impala SS parts...prices are reasonable compared to RMS. I've been picking up some spares/replacements.

http://shop.ebay.com/hamilton_chevy/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Anyone know if thepartsladi is ever coming back?

·
Registered
346 Posts
he is on here.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have bought two sets of rollers and a window wiper nozzle. He shipped fast and combined it. Thanks BTW, didn't know you were on here :)

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Yes I am and if there is ANYTHING B-Body that you are looking for I will do my best to help locate it for you. Thanks for the plug!
Mike--Hamilton Chevy
2nd plug for Mike.always gives me some good deals.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Yes I am and if there is ANYTHING B-Body that you are looking for I will do my best to help locate it for you. Thanks for the plug!
Mike--Hamilton Chevy
I sent you a message through eBay about combined shipping of multiple items. Just wanted you to know that I'm a long-time "forum guy".

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I won't get the message until Wednesday when I go back to work since I only work there on M/W/F. I will be more then Happy to combine shipping. We usually try to charge only what it costs us to ship and if the difference is more then $1 I send refunds. Thanks for asking.
Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! Recently picked up some green silicon hoses and have a 9c1 power steering cooler on order...thanks Mike!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
I won't get the message until Wednesday when I go back to work since I only work there on M/W/F. I will be more then Happy to combine shipping. We usually try to charge only what it costs us to ship and if the difference is more then $1 I send refunds. Thanks for asking.
Mike--Hamilton Chevy
So I can just check out on my 3 items, and combined shipping savings (if any) will be refunded? That sure sounds reasonable. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
The power steering cooler went out today before I went home. Thanks for the repeat business.
Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Hey Mike,

Not a bad deal on those 9C1 wipers (just dont see them anymore) and you got 2 dozen!

Belt tensioner is also a good deal.

I see you have the coolant "tee"

Can you get the restrictor?

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Can you get the restrictor?

The restrictor was only available with the heater hose assembly which is no longer available and I was not able to find it listed seperately when I looked for it before. Thanks alot for asking.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Heater hose restrictor...

AC Delco P/N 15-5423, GM 10157988.

Way over priced at Rock aAuto for $17.06 with shipping. I have one with the $6.69 sticker still on it.

Probably available at the corner Auto Zone, who knows. Better buy a dozen, eh?

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
AC Delco P/N 15-5423, GM 10157988.

Way over priced at Rock aAuto for $17.06 with shipping. I have one with the $6.69 sticker still on it.

Probably available at the corner Auto Zone, who knows. Better buy a dozen, eh?

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL
I must have missed it somehow? That probably explains why I am the Ebay guy and NOT a parts counter guy. I will check into this tomorrow when I get back to work and let you know.
Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
How much can you get Delphi optis for? I don't need one, but since the partsladi on ebay is gone now, the community needs a good source for GM optis.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
How much can you get Delphi optis for? I don't need one, but since the partsladi on ebay is gone now, the community needs a good source for GM optis.
What happened to the partsladi? Didn't know this.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts