·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Who let the 12 year old in here !!!
It's a reference to the questions that you are asking and about the 'parts' you are looking at. "We" feel that you are probably 'new' to the forum (a 'member' w/ 61 posts) looking to add some 'go fast' parts to your car without much knowledge.

IF you bolt on an 8 PSI twin-turbo system onto your otherwise stock driveline (motor/trany/driveshaft/axle) you will NOT be happy with the resulting broken/melted parts. PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION to the part of the ad that reads: "Later on one may experiment with add ons to the fuel system such as axillary fuel pump and pressure regulator.(not included in TRIM I kit)."

Similar comments apply to the "STAGE 1 Universal Turbo Kit"

The 'electric supercharger' is funny!! But at 2 PSI ("Our engineers have been able to create a product that sends over 2psi of forced air into your engine.") - IF it ever made 2 PSI (which I have to doubt) - it would be the least of your problems. And this part of the ad is GREAT: "Not only will this product increase your horsepower, but when cruising on the highway you WILL notice a decrease in fuel consumption! Our electric supercharger kit includes a turbo air propeller that turns normal air into forced air. This increases fuel mileage by allowing the engine to run at the highest efficiency and thereby reducing the fuel consumption." WOW! It SLICES, It DICES, it's the GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD! MORE POWER AND BETTER FUEL MILEAGE IN ONLY ONE PACKAGE!!! Stop and think about that.

Hang on to your money and hand around the forum. Read, listen and ask (good questions - AFTER you 'search' previous posts. THEN decide where to best spend your money.

HTH.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a reference to the questions that you are asking and about the 'parts' you are looking at. "We" feel that you are probably 'new' to the forum (a 'member' w/ 61 posts) looking to add some 'go fast' parts to your car without much knowledge.

IF you bolt on an 8 PSI twin-turbo system onto your otherwise stock driveline (motor/trany/driveshaft/axle) you will NOT be happy with the resulting broken/melted parts. PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION to the part of the ad that reads: "Later on one may experiment with add ons to the fuel system such as axillary fuel pump and pressure regulator.(not included in TRIM I kit)."

Similar comments apply to the "STAGE 1 Universal Turbo Kit"

The 'electric supercharger' is funny!! But at 2 PSI ("Our engineers have been able to create a product that sends over 2psi of forced air into your engine.") - IF it ever made 2 PSI (which I have to doubt) - it would be the least of your problems. And this part of the ad is GREAT: "Not only will this product increase your horsepower, but when cruising on the highway you WILL notice a decrease in fuel consumption! Our electric supercharger kit includes a turbo air propeller that turns normal air into forced air. This increases fuel mileage by allowing the engine to run at the highest efficiency and thereby reducing the fuel consumption." WOW! It SLICES, It DICES, it's the GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD! MORE POWER AND BETTER FUEL MILEAGE IN ONLY ONE PACKAGE!!! Stop and think about that.

Hang on to your money and hand around the forum. Read, listen and ask (good questions - AFTER you 'search' previous posts. THEN decide where to best spend your money.

HTH.

Thanks for your comment but in response yall are some sensitive people SMH the question states has anyone used this kit before ??? and new to the forum yes but my car is far from stock i have and built motor and transmission and rear end and custom interior just to let you know. And im not looking for any go fast parts i was just looking at it and wondered has anyone every used this on their impala and last time i checked this is impalassforum.com which is a place to come and ASK QUESTION if you dont like the queston or feel its stupid or dumb to u then SHUT THE **** UP and continue reading some where else.This might be a question someone else ask later on and someone can refer them to this thread and be like dont waste your money
And The Fooser Guy im not referring to you so i hope you dont take offense just tired of looking for answers to questions and trrying to get help for problems and you have grown ass kids who act like their shoe size

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Instead of buying the electric SC, how about I kick you in the nuts for free? In the end, you'll get the same result but I'll save you $225! cwm4
LOL That Would Hurt Hahahahahah
What All Mods Do u Have If You Dont Mind Me Asking ???? You Hp Level Is Where Im Trying To Reach

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts
Thanks for your comment but in response yall are some sensitive people SMH...
First you call us sensitive...

last time i checked this is impalassforum.com which is a place to come and ASK QUESTION if you dont like the queston or feel its stupid or dumb to u then SHUT THE **** UP and continue reading some where else
Then you follow up with this? I think you're the one that's sensitive. Hello Pot, kettle is ont he phone....

the question states has anyone used this kit before ??? and new to the forum yes but my car is far from stock i have and built motor and transmission and rear end and custom interior just to let you know.
Wait... so you have a built motor and seriously asked about the electric SC? Really?!???

And im not looking for any go fast parts i was just looking at it and wondered has anyone every used this on their impala and.
You're not? So then why post about it? Doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You Choose Your Answer
ques·tion   [kwes-chuhn] Show IPA
–noun
a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation.
a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty; problem (usually fol. by of ): It was simply a question of time.
a subject of dispute or controversy.
a proposal to be debated or voted on, as in a meeting or a deliberative assembly.
the procedure of putting a proposal to vote.
Politics . a problem of public policy submitted to the voters for an expression of opinion.
Law .
a.
a controversy that is submitted to a judicial tribunal or administrative agency for decision.
b.
the interrogation by which information is secured.
c.
Obsolete . judicial examination or trial.
the act of asking or inquiring; interrogation; query.
inquiry into or discussion of some problem or doubtful matter.
–verb (used with object)
to ask (someone) a question; ask questions of; interrogate.
to ask or inquire.
to make a question of; doubt: He questioned her sincerity.
to challenge or dispute: She questioned the judge's authority in the case.
–verb (used without object)
to ask a question or questions.
—Idioms
beg the question. beg ( def. 9 ) .
beyond question, beyond dispute; without doubt: It was, beyond question, a magnificent performance. Also, beyond all question.
call in / intoquestion,
a.
to dispute; challenge.
b.
to cast doubt upon; question: This report calls into question all previous research on the subject.
in question,
a.
under consideration.
b.
in dispute.
out of the question, not to be considered; unthinkable; impossible: She thought about a trip to Spain but dismissed it as out of the question.

First you call us sensitive...

Then you follow up with this? I think you're the one that's sensitive. Hello Pot, kettle is ont he phone....

Wait... so you have a built motor and seriously asked about the electric SC? Really?!???

You're not? So then why post about it? Doesn't make sense.

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts
LOL That Would Hurt Hahahahahah
What All Mods Do u Have If You Dont Mind Me Asking ???? You Hp Level Is Where Im Trying To Reach
That's a broad question but to answer it succintly, here you go.

383 Stroker
Ported AL heads
GM 846 cam
6 Speed Tranny

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Has Anyone Used This kit Before

The TWIN TIRBO Trim I system for 94-96 Impala SS or Caprice is designed and made by ImpalaSStudio

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TWIN...Accessories&hash=item518d715581#ht_2516wt_939

http://www.engineperformancechip.co...08-c-800_826/stage-1-universal-turbo-kit-p-21

This Is Another Kit I Saw And Electric Super Charger 2.5 PSI
http://www.engineperformancechip.co...c-800_826/electric-super-charger-2-5-psi-p-16
haven't seen any of these kits as of yet, the only kit I remember seeing is from turbochargepower, but then again I heard many horror stories about them on time limit on parts, quality of parts, not getting the right parts etc. I hope this helps.
Also, InkredibleBlackSS learn to ignore people on this forum....

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
No offense taken.

I don't have any direct experience with forced induction, but I'd start looking here:

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Me being 'Old School', I'd go for a nice roots-type blower before I'd go turbo. I know, turbos/dynachargers are 'easier to tune', etc - but I just like the look and sound of a 'real' supercharger.
http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/ProductsServices/PerformanceProducts/Products/Superchargers/index.htm

As for the rest of the conversations... take it with a grain of salt. After I install the new driveline (engine/tranny/shaft/axle/posi) and get some dyno numbers on it, I'll be glad to share how I got there.

HTH.

·
Super Moderator
8,891 Posts
moderator comment

Hey newb (inkredibleblack), knock it off. You should have searched the Forced Induction section where this kit has already been discussed several times. Asking a question in the wrong section was a bit dumb, and that's why you got the "12 year old" comment. These other guys have been pretty reasonable, actually.

Go look in the other section and you should find your answer.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
So Incredible-, count your blessings. Most threads as this would have never made it to 14 replies. You'd get frustrated being ignored and just as upset. I don't have an FI system myself, but a 'moderate-to-hardcore' group as this forum will likely have little truck with a system that strikes me, just on the face of it, right in line with a gasline magnet or a Vornado cone. That thing don't look like it'll even overcome its own static pressure by 2,500 revs.

Your post would have gotten far different reply, and likely more preliminary respect, if you had contributed even 10% of the background, input and effort in your OP as you've put in replies. Just sayin'.

Throw up your build in your sig and put down some Profile so folks can get to know ya.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all you guys who responded and i used search and didnt find anything about that specific kit thats why i asked on here and i forgot that there is and forced induction section ... and ill fix my siggy later on tonight

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Fantastic! Now, about that capitalization, punctuation and spelling eh.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Also, InkredibleBlackSS learn to ignore people on this forum....
Took me like one day to be told to die in a fire and have said lunatic on the ignore list.

I wonder if anyone has bought the "Electric SooperDooperCharger"? I wonder if that's even a real add. I wonder if it would work well with the 150MPG carburetor?

·
Registered
262 Posts
LOL @ Electric Supercharger...

Ricers buy those things and think they just bolted on a real Vortech S-trim... hehe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts