Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
im not sure where to put this since a chapter can be put in almost every section, i know alot of people already have the book but there have been times where i can't find mine so i took the time and scanned every page and decided to share since this site has help me out alot, you can download them and save them to your computer
[deleted by moderator]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no problem i just wanted to do my part, i have received so much help here and i just wanted to pay it forward

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It just took 4 months for anyone to respond.:D
i know man i wasn't looking for millions of responses but when there weren't any until recently i was like damn, but from the look at the responses i did get i helped a couple people out and thats all that matters

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Thanks Moseph....If only I had time enough to copy the WHOLE 96 2 volume manual without getting fired. LOL

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I think you need to be very careful. Doing this without the publisher's permission may constitute a copyright violation which can have undesired consequences.

·
Registered
121 Posts
man thanks alot for hooking us up and as for that copyright BS i aint telling and i dont think anyoneelse on here will lol thanks again;)

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Doesn't matter if we tell. Publishers have people who's job it is to find anyone violating their copyrights. Think a automotive publisher doesn't know to search automotive forums? Ha!

So if I were us, I'd say move this to the cabaret or any other password protected section.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks dude! I have this laying around in my car too, but this one is easier to read. Is there any part of the FSM ppl want? I have them kickin around here somewhere.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.