8,687 Posts
Bill -

Got your email. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,687 Posts
Bill -

Money sent.

Thanks for getting this kit together and all of your help.

Hubs, calipers, and pads are next.

·
Premium Member
8,687 Posts
I know Bill has provided a thorough thread with direct links about his kit, but here are pixs of the KORE3 hubs that you need to order separately:

NAPA calipers:

·
Premium Member
8,687 Posts
studs/

Bill, I went with the M12 press in studs.

M12x1.5 is the standard size stud correct?

KORE3 will press the studs in correct?

Sorry, I guess I should have ask the guy at KORE3 when I ordered.

·
Premium Member
8,687 Posts
Installed by Nab at EFI Performance in MD.

Look great and are heavy duty.

Bill thanks for a great product and a great purchasing experience.

HD12 rotors, KORE3 billet hubs, billet dust caps, Caddy HD calipers (NAPA reman), and Hawk HPS pads:

·
Premium Member
8,687 Posts
I’ve been in touch with Bill and decided it’s time to pull the trigger on this HD12 kit. Up to now, the stock rotors with upgraded pads and fluid have done ok on smaller tracks that don’t tax the heat capacity of the rotors. But now, wanting to run at tracks like NCM and Mid-Ohio with multiple straightaways and big braking zones, it’s time for an upgrade. And we all know I can’t give up the drag racing, so this kit will still let me run the 15” skinnies up front.

I don’t know when he was planning to announce this, but I wanted to pass along the word that Bill said he’s offering 10% off on the rotor kit between now and ISSCA Nationals, ………and he’s making a contribution to ISSCA of $25 for each kit purchased between now and Nationals.

So, if anybody has been contemplating a brake upgrade, now would be the time! - for some savings to yourself and benefitting OUR ISSCA :)
Also, another good thing is you will shed about 5 pounds on each wheel with the new hubs. Estimate from Nab when he installed them on my 9C1.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.