Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trouble is I'm looking at using a non-OEM rim. Perhaps I should take this offline.

They are 18x9.5 with a -4mm offset and 5.031" backspace, might even go with 18x8 with a +2 mm offset and 4.517" backspace up front though if clearance is going to be an issue with those I'll just ditch the staggered approach altogether.
I'm just finishing up something similar. I chose Foose 18x9 wheels all around since that's the widest available. I ordered them through motorsport-tech.com. Then I had them widen the rears to 10 1/2". Then ship after finished. I got KORE3 Z51 brakes all around. The ZO6 brakes were just too tall and too fat for my wheels. I got the 2 piece DBA rotors that are just beeUtiful. All went together pretty smooth other than I had to get motorsport-tech.com to make me a 1/2" spacer for the driver side rear to get the tire off the frame. I'm running 335x30 rears so you got to get them centered up just right.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.