Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search here and on Summit,there's really not much to see.I would like to get some headers that will hook up to the stock cat/pipes with AIR delete but that will bolt and be compatible to the stock EGR system.Is there such an animal out there?Let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now,that's what I'm talking about.Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Did you not even LOOK in the exhaust section? You know, that thread that is pinned at the top of the section?

I have had CIA Tri-y's on 2 of my 95 Roadmasters. Currently, I am installing one of those sets on a 3rd 95 Roadmaster. Pass side in... now it's the even easier side.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you not even LOOK in the exhaust section? You know, that thread that is pinned at the top of the section?
I did a search and didn't come up with much in this forum.I'll admit to not being as sharp as some of you guys,go ahead and fire me.:D

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Well, you might not come up with anything that said "Roadmaster" and "header". But mechanically, for the most part, if it fits a Caprice it fits the Roady. I think that is true of everything but the rear disc brake conversion. There might be some differences there(or maybe it was just the Fleetwood, I'm not sure).

·
Registered
478 Posts
+1 for tri-ys

They're a little more expensive but pay for it now or pay for it later! I've got two sets for my B-Body fleet.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I did a search here and on Summit,there's really not much to see.I would like to get some headers that will hook up to the stock cat/pipes with AIR delete but that will bolt and be compatible to the stock EGR system.Is there such an animal out there?Let me know.
Got some shorties here in Charlotte if you want them, $300 brand new w/gaskets & bolts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got some shorties here in Charlotte if you want them, $300 brand new w/gaskets & bolts.
I've seen them on CL but I want to eliminate the air injection system if and when I go with headers.Good luck selling them though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts