Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some headers for my 94 SS. I would be interested in even a pair of good stock manifolds, that are not cracked, as mine are ...

I would also take aftermarket... I am in South Florida.

Let me know what you got, Thanks.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
whats your timing? I will be removing my Hooker Headers long with Hiflow cats sometime this winter in favor of some Tri-y's and new cats. The hookers are CARB Compliant too if that is a concern for you in your State.

The headers are jet hot coated and still look pretty good. These will work with stock cats and bolt right up to your existing cat back system. I'll be posting up pics when I'm ready or can send you some of them on the car as they look now.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a pypes system coming in from Summit, with the x pipe and mufflers, but I know one of my stock manifolds is cracked, and I have a good exhaust leak going on. I need to replace my headers sooner rather than later, my Impala is my daily transport right now ..

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Dependin on what u want to spend the yard down the road from me has a 95 with stock manifolds. They closed all weekend for 4wheel thing in our area but i can probly get u a good price if u want to.go tjat direction

1 - 5 of 5 Posts