Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am thinking about doing a headlight harness GP.. heres the deal....

5 to 9 orders $10.00 off and free shipping on 2 or 4 relay harness.

10 or more orders $15.00 off and free shipping on 2 or 4 relay harness..

What do you guys think?...

Gary

[ 05-29-2007, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: gary ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd probably go in on that so I don't have to mess with wiring relays myself. By the way Gary, did you ever get that electric WP/fan relay kit worked out?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by JetJoe:
I'd probably go in on that so I don't have to mess with wiring relays myself. By the way Gary, did you ever get that electric WP/fan relay kit worked out?
All fiqured out. installing on my car this weekend and will post first week about taking orders..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll probably be in..

Gary, how different is the Roadmaster harness from the Caprice harness? I'm guessing just the bracket the relays mount to?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by scoob8000:
I'll probably be in..

Gary, how different is the Roadmaster harness from the Caprice harness? I'm guessing just the bracket the relays mount to?
for the most part just the instructions.
on the Roadmaster you have to bend the one horn bracket..

Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by impalassdude:
how about a battery cable gp??
would be in on that. :D
we can look at doing that after the Headlight harness GP ,and I catch up on building the New Remote Fan/water pump harness...

Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by scoob8000:
Any word on this GP? My fiance' is begging me to get her a harness for her Roadmaster..
We can close it now if you guys want.. or wait a little longer to see if we can get 10 people to save you another $5.00.

Let me know what you guys want to do...

Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How many people have we got so far?

I need to take some before and after pictures with the harness. I try to explain to so many what a difference it makes, but seeing is believing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.