Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm recovering my headliner with "suede". I wanted to add a little extra to it so I planned on 3d printing the Impala logo and laying that under the suede for an embossed effect.

However the Impala logo is very asymmetrical and bugs my OCD with not being able to center it on the visor hump. You can put the oval part in the middle but the hind legs stick off to one side.

In your opinion, what would you go with? Print it smaller and center the logo with the Impala legs being off center or go with a different logo altogether? Maybe the Impala flags? Although I'm not sure how that would come across under the suede. The Chevy logo would work but that's just too generic.

I've attached some pics, tell me what you guys think.
20200113_182109.jpg 20200113_182419.jpg

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Neither. Move it aft and center over the crest on the rear mats over the tranny hump. If you don't have the aftermarket mats with crest, then get them. If you favor something on the ceiling, then you'll want something on the floor too. JMHO

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither. Move it aft and center over the crest on the rear mats over the tranny hump. If you don't have the aftermarket mats with crest, then get them. If you favor something on the ceiling, then you'll want something on the floor too. JMHO
I like that idea, I also may have got a wild hair and found and ordered a Blazer overhead console so that would cancel that location anyway...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts