Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OO kay, believe me I don't u-tube, but, well;

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxLbHUl73Sc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/vxLbHUl73Sc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxLbHUl73Sc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

· Registered
49 Posts
Bob, I believe your computer is kafoots!! T2

· Premium Member
852 Posts
OO kay, believe me I don't u-tube, but, well;
Oh, I believe you.

That's a sinister looking ride for sure. Nothing like a big-ass engine and rear wheel drive! But, I don't get the deal with the doors. Are tight parking spaces that much of a problem? And for crap's sake, close them puppies while you're driving before you fall out.

Now what would be impressive is if someone had the balls to put regular swing-out doors on an LP640!

· Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yo thanks Bob with- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was scrolling a bunch 8-second pass Impala SSes creaming vettes and Mustangs and such and then that one pops up. cwm4

Outside of the novelty I was just struck by all the immense amount of dollars, time, effort, and lunacy that went into that build.

It's obviously respecting the movie 'The Car' (the one with I think James Brolin). And then there's the vid itself. Almost as campy as the car.

· Registered
880 Posts
Lamest.

Video.

EVAR!

· Premium Member
852 Posts
It's obviously respecting the movie 'The Car' (the one with I think James Brolin).
I had never heard of this alleged film before. Maybe it's because I'm not much of a fan of Mr. Streisand.

And then there's the vid itself. Almost as campy as the car.
^^^^^^Looks like Bill didn't think much of it.^^^^^^

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Classic case of more money than brains!

· Registered
462 Posts
Forget that 572...there's a 572 cadillac deville on youtube that is just ridiculous...its like a 01...that ones sick

· Registered
462 Posts
1low that is the one....man that car is sweet...they got build pics on the shops website....lot of work...lot of respect...I love that body style but not a fan of the wrong wheel drive northstar....give me this deville (dhs dts whatever it is) with the nightvision, shades in the back windows, factory nav, rain sensing wipers and id be ready to roll ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.