Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My headlights won't turn on but my parking lamps are on and turn signals work I changed the switch out already but that didn't solve it. I have a 95 caprice 9c. Any relay or anything I should look for?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
My headlights won't turn on but my parking lamps are on and turn signals work I changed the switch out already but that didn't solve it. I have a 95 caprice 9c. Any relay or anything I should look for?
factory or hids? do the high beams work?

·
Registered
91 Posts
i had the same problem with my 94 9c1! i bet you have the same problem try the hi/lo switch its on the steering column toward the bottom! if you need help pm me maybe i can help

·
Registered
1 Posts
i had the same problem with my 94 9c1! i bet you have the same problem try the hi/lo switch its on the steering column toward the bottom! if you need help pm me maybe i can help
I have the same issue with my 95 9c1. The turn signals work and the parking lights come on but my headlights won't come on. If you know anything that can help let me know. thanks dude.

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
You replied to a 5 year old thread.

If you have an Impala, you must remove the panel with it, and it is held in by a tang on the associated panel. You must pry it out, and push the new one in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts