Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally joined ISSCA after 3 years of owning my Impala.

Been frustrated ever since. Registered online, didn't hear anything. Needed my member number. With assistance from another member, got my member number, now can't register for the website, because my 'account' hasn't been activated. Sent email requesting such, haven't heard anything.

Wanting to register online for the Nationals, and can't. Days for pre-registration are running out.

With all of the other topics about low attendance, I can say that is seems to be tough to try to attend!!

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi... you're my only hope!

Thnx...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by sstrooper:
Help me Obi Wan Kenobi... you're my only hope!

Thnx...
same here.....gave on Obi and mailed it in.
:rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sent two emails. No answer.

I give up. I'll print the form and mail it in. But this isn't what I expected at all.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hang in there Heather is taking some much deserved time off to attend to personal business this Memorial weekend. She will be back in action Tuesday. Also as Noel indicated she has changed jobs and no longer is in the same building as the ISSCA offices during the day, she comes in after hours to take care of business. We will make sure your registration is in before we do the drawing at the end of the month (if you’ve attempted to register and / or sent an email requesting help before the end of the month).

Rick

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got activated and was able to register online on the 28th so, I'm in!

Heather's been super nice in her emails, its just the delay that's agonzing for us non-computer friendly people. Now, I'm hoping to see a confirmation that I'm registered, or to see my name on the registration list on the website, but it hasn't been updated since the 5th.

:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got my number last night and havn't been emailed back that I am registerd on the web sight yet. I entered all of my info early this morning to get access to the web site, will I still make early registration?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
replied to pm
I will let you know when I know.

Thanks
again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts