Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My one and only got hit,:( and the insurance company said it is a total loss. Drivable, but I think it wont be worth putting the money into fixing it. Sooo, I am on the hunt for another wagon. Mine current one is rust free. I cant imagine buying a wagon with rust. I live in Toledo, but will drive a little bit to pick up a new one and only. Please help.

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Brother, today is your LUCKY DAY. Why? Because there a LOT of nice wagons available cheap right now.

First, start here, right in this very wagon section! Craigslist/Ebay finds.

Then, go here: Impala SS/Caprice for sale.

Then check out this general ISSF section: Craigslist/Ebay finds.

Then, don't forget the Wagon forum.

Now I like my wagon... but if it got totaled tomorrow, I wouldn't cry too long before I started looking around. And man, if you can fly to Texas and drive back, you can get one clean as a whistle!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
whats your budget if I may ask? I live in Port Clinton and know where plenty of them are.(lol)Any specifics?

·
Registered
11,501 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help everybody. I have been looking on Craigslist, and the for sale section and I haven't seen anything in my price range or to my liking.

As for what I am looking for I guess I am not interested in a white wagon. Never have liked white. Otherwise I cant go crazy, I need a daily driver that I can be proud of.

·
Registered
296 Posts
i just found out the other day that a guy i work withs, friends, grandmaw had a caprice lt1 wagon for sale for $400, and nobody bought it so she drove it to the scrap yard:( and they gave her $480, only thing wrong was a broken door hinge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts