Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys random question.

I have been driving my 93 RMS around town and it has just started to flash my ABS light and to others that flash quickly enough I cannot tell what they are saying. The lights are on the left hand side of the gauges and one is orange and the other is red.

Today my service engine soon light has come on for a second and then turned off along with the ABS light. This happened when I started the car and drove down the street to the stop sign. The car started to choke, and then acted like nothing happened. The ABS light comes on if I make a hard stop every once and a while.

Do you know what the hell is going on?? :confused:

·
Registered
171 Posts
You can check the brake fluid in the reservoir, if it needs more be sure to put in the correct spec fluid from a new can.

On the lights, you might check your owner's manual. It may show you which lights are located in the positions on the left side of the cluster where you are seeing the momentary lights.

Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have plenty, the master cylinder is a tad bit low, but not enought that it would trigger the light I dont think.

Hmmm I checked my error codes, but it kept flashing code 12, and the guy at Autozone said that was the code that said the car was ready to tell me what was wrong, and that since it kept flashing that everything was ok?

Also It will act like it is getting choaked after it has sat for a while...I am going to get more brake fluid and some fuel injector cleaner on Saturday when I get paid, but does anybody have any other idea on why she would be doing this?

P.S. I changed the air filter in the begininng of June so I doubt it would be that...

asdl;fkjasd!

·
Registered
62 Posts
might be air in the lines...or the abs module i hear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.