Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have one impala already

but I was looking for a daily driver since mine is a show car basically and I've been leaning towards a wagon for the most part

until i found this 96 dggm impala for 4000$ with 60k miles garage kept all in perfect condtion except for ta 1/2 inc tear in the leather

It needs body work he was on his way to sell it until an idiot ran a red light and hit him he said theres no frame damage and no engine damage still runs fine just cant move because of stuff rubbing on the wheels.. I know I could dump 2-3 g's to get it fixed maybe even less.

Pro's is its a 96 and I love the 96's and dggm which I always wanted

but I would take a wagon over it if it was a 96 in great cond

He was going to the buyers house and getting ready to sell it for 14,500 and a 19ft cc sea fox so I mean to me this sounds like a good deal

please any input would be great

joey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You want a 96 wagon in good condition for 6k? unless you find one from a guy that has no idea how rare they are you can count out a caprice wagon.

For a daily driver I'd much rather have a $6k wagon that I can drive now as opposed to a $6k Impala that I have to rebuild.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by UndercoverPunk:
You want a 96 wagon in good condition for 6k? unless you find one from a guy that has no idea how rare they are you can count out a caprice wagon.

For a daily driver I'd much rather have a $6k wagon that I can drive now as opposed to a $6k Impala that I have to rebuild.
Yeah I figured. when i go look at the car later ill make my decision

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Gray non wood has been on the web for 6 to 8 months. The place does not have the car. I have called twice.

Fee free to call.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.