Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Bought a couple times from this guy before. Seems legit....

Registered
I have bought from him before. He has just about everything. South of Atlanta.

Premium Member
I just bought a right front wheelhouse from him. The part arrived in better than expected condition and the price was reasonable.

I've found it easier to reach him by phone. I'll be calling again when I need something else.

Registered
Its guys like this that really make the value of my car go up! Personally these guys that do this to cars that should remain on the road piss me off....fine if they are recked and not salvageable but to do this to a car that can be road worthy is terrible for the B-body community.

Registered
Its guys like this that really make the value of my car go up! Personally these guys that do this to cars that should remain on the road piss me off....fine if they are recked and not salvageable but to do this to a car that can be road worthy is terrible for the B-body community.
What makes you think he's parting out cars that haven't been wrecked? Jump to conclusions often?

Registered
Any $1500-$2500 car that needs $1500-$2500 worth of work is on life support with the clock ticking. How else would anyone get some of parts/pieces they need if not for people like this.

Registered

FYI, he parts out totaled wrecked Impala SS. Now rather than these being in a junkyard getting crushed, stolen or busted up, he spends his time and money going to the insurance auctions to buy these and have them available for owners looking for these hard to find parts. He is a very legit car dealer and does this SS parting out stuff to help us out. He is on the forum also.

Registered
I wish more people were doing this in other cities, preserving the hard to find parts that would otherwise be destroyed or crushed. He's not taking any cars off of the road, they are all totaled or unrepairable. He is doing the B Body community a favor. It takes a lot a space to store all this stuff. Believe me, I know.

Registered
Karl?

Registered
This Dude is helping people trying to keep these cars together, which is getting harder every day. Thanks for that link!

Registered
Clearly my point was mistaken!

Wrecked fine part and sell the parts so people can recycle and fix the cars up.

Not Wrecked, keep them on the road and don't part

1 - 16 of 16 Posts