Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo Pig !!!!!!! You Going To Make The Party ?????

Because This Badder Bowtie Is Cocked & Locked & Ready To Rock!!!!!!!!

The Badder Bowtie

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Yep. Sounds like Big John be all fired up and stuff. I pity the poor......

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,213 Posts
I just shot 939 a PM to see if they are still planning on coming. I hope so, I would LOVE to see an all IMPALA SS finals! Gotta represent over them Ferds and Mustpars!

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,213 Posts
Its going to be a blood bath, i cant freakin wait !!! DAMMMMUUMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bloodbath for whom?

I heard the Piggy has dipped into the 8's but they are keeping it quiet. And for you non-drag racers that's at 4000 DA elevation. Which means it should be a bit faster at Atlanta.

So while we KNOW John has more power and has run faster...that's why they line 'em up...they have to go rounds as Big John knows.

I hope they BOTH make the finals so we can shut out the non-Chevy's and celebrate more Impala SS dominance!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
As Flounder said in Animal House - "This is gonna be great!!!"

I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
....I hope they BOTH make the finals so we can shut out the non-Chevy's and celebrate more Impala SS dominance!
THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,213 Posts
Well I haven't heard back from the Pig camp yet so I'm getting a little anxious.

Maybe I should take some more Midol for my cramps?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Well I haven't heard back from the Pig camp yet so I'm getting a little anxious.

Maybe I should take some more Midol for my cramps?
you do that,

I hope you guys record these races, after seeing the pig at wcg, Im really anxious to see this show down

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
you do that,

I hope you guys record these races, after seeing the pig at wcg, Im really anxious to see this show down
+173981729387982173 i mean damn i was going to take vacation just to see it.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Been awful quiet. Me thinks they are gonna be a no show

7,191 Posts
Bloodbath for whom?

I heard the Piggy has dipped into the 8's but they are keeping it quiet. And for you non-drag racers that's at 4000 DA elevation. Which means it should be a bit faster at Atlanta.

So while we KNOW John has more power and has run faster...that's why they line 'em up...they have to go rounds as Big John knows.

I hope they BOTH make the finals so we can shut out the non-Chevy's and celebrate more Impala SS dominance!

OOOHH ****!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO cant wait guys!!!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Excuse ME!!!!!!!

Quote: Im really anxious to see this show down End Quote!!!

Oh !!! YOU MEAN THE BAR- BA- CUE!!!!!!!!!

THE BADDER BOWTIE

( NO PRISONER'S WILL BE TAKEN )

·
Registered
1996 BBB
2,578 Posts
Is the pig still running a factory LT block? If so, that would be pretty cool. We'd hold the title of fastest car there with the Badder Bowtie, and the probably the title of the fastest car with factory block as well! :)

·
Registered
787 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Is the pig still running a factory LT block? If so, that would be pretty cool. We'd hold the title of fastest car there with the Badder Bowtie, and the probably the title of the fastest car with factory block as well! :)
from the pics of wcg5 it looks like it has a big block.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,213 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.