Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how you guys bring the links over here but here's the craigslist ad listed in Dallas, TX.. there was no pics in this ad either.

BUT WOW I would buy two Impala SS's with less than 100K miles before I paid this much.

1996 SS IMPALA 44 ACTUAL MILES STILL IN SHOWROOM!! - $27500 (ky)
1996 impala

Brand new 44 actual miles YES THATS RIGHT NOT A MISPRINT!!! still in a heated showroom.Black all options, all plastic sticker papers all manuals, just as it was on delivery in 1996. One owner just mint and a brand new car. Just call to much to list!! these are hard to find and a new one is impossible!!! 606-782-0472. I need no help selling this from ad agencies! Thanks

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Registered
I don't know how you guys bring the links over here but here's the craigslist ad listed in Dallas, TX.. there was no pics in this ad either.

BUT WOW I would buy two Impala SS's with less than 100K miles before I paid this much.

1996 impala

Brand new 44 actual miles YES THATS RIGHT NOT A MISPRINT!!! still in a heated showroom.Black all options, all plastic sticker papers all manuals, just as it was on delivery in 1996. One owner just mint and a brand new car. Just call to much to list!! these are hard to find and a new one is impossible!!! 606-782-0472. I need no help selling this from ad agencies! Thanks

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Here is the link http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4301904574.html

Registered

Different strokes for different folks. I'd probably buy it before I'd buy two 50k mile cars. That said, I won't be buying a 44 mile '96 BBB SS until I win the lottery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts