Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What tire size are you running on your 20'z? Or maybe someone out there knows the answer. I love that [email protected]#in car.....G-Man you are my inspiration towards building the "BEAST", to show like quality, keep up the good work. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i think they are 285/30ZR20 and 245/35ZR19 yoko AVS Sports. SSeeya

nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To confirm what Nick said.

Quote from Gary:
"I went with 19x8 and 20x10.5. The tires are 245/35/19 and 285/30/20."

Gary's whip is all that. Very tastefully done and great attention to detail.

I was all over his car at Arlingtion and had to literally force my self away from his car thinking he was going to serve me with a restraining order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by E-Dogg:
To confirm what Nick said.

Quote from Gary:
"I went with 19x8 and 20x10.5. The tires are 245/35/19 and 285/30/20."

Gary's whip is all that. Very tastefully done and great attention to detail.

I was all over his car at Arlingtion and had to literally force my self away from his car thinking he was going to serve me with a restraining order.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

;)
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry for the delay in replying. I've been covered up with work, and the holiday preparations lately(I can't even find time to update my sig pictures). E-Dogg and Nick were both correct in their information. The new 350Z GTR that is being released soon will have a 315/30/20 on it's rear 20" wheel. When those are available, I'll move to the larger size in the rear. Showing is fun for me, but also a bit frustrating. I am always excited to share new mods and changes to the car, but sometimes that spoils the originality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.