Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time no talk, hope everyone is well. Just checking in to make sure I'm still the all time leading poster on the forum lol.

Still racing my 95 SS, been doing ok, winning a few races here and there.

I also have a 96 DCM with 58K miles and a 96 DGGM with 31K miles.

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
We've missed you ,BK
Forum is alive ,and well. Far less "drama" than facebook...

·
Premium Member
8,673 Posts
Go away!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Long time no talk, hope everyone is well. Just checking in to make sure I'm still the all time leading poster on the forum lol.

Still racing my 95 SS, been doing ok, winning a few races here and there.

I also have a 96 DCM with 58K miles and a 96 DGGM with 31K miles.
Hi Bill,
I don't know you, but I know of you. We met briefly at a LISST meeting at Hooters when I first moved out East, but alas I had no (running) Impala, so I dropped from the scene (with much shame and jealousy).
I have missed your (and the old group's) wit and ballbusting here.
When I finally had the means to get my Impala back on the road; in your absence I still found the old threads to be very helpful. Those who have gone Impala modding before us, have left the best information here. How many searches I did to learn about Area 51...

I signed up on facebook for some parts I needed, but I prefer the camaraderie and information here. I get that the Impala Facebook is very busy, but it is pretty superficial and poser'ish at times.

You should continue to come back here once in a while!
Mike Lonergan

·
Registered
1996 BBB
2,541 Posts
The Man is in the house! Welcome (back) BK!

Reactions: Big Kahuna

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Reactions: Lance

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi @Big Kahuna ! We're still alive. The blowhards and the dick measurers are gone so very little drama here now. You need to update your sig; I tried to follow your link to sign up for the 2017 ISSCA nationals but it was dead.
I actually tried to update my sig but couldn't figure out how!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Well alright!

I just showed my son the 2004 ISSCA nationals video, and was telling him about you guys shipping all your SS's out to Vegas on a transporter.:cool:

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well alright!

I just showed my son the 2004 ISSCA nationals video, and was telling him about you guys shipping all your SS's out to Vegas on a transporter.:cool:
Ah yes, the glory days of ISSCA

·
Premium Member
8,673 Posts
Speaking of ISSCA, have you all renewed or joined? We need to keep the dream alive and can not do it with you all!

·
Premium Member
8,673 Posts
Yes stickers for everyone that joins!

Reactions: Big Kahuna
1 - 20 of 26 Posts