Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1996 caprice classic stone stock
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone instead of just asking g for help. I just acquired my grandmas 96 caprice classic 115k miles. Since she bought the car I loved it and growing up id drive it every chance I got. Now its mine

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Welcome to the Whale body RWD B- and D- body Forums. I'm assuming grammy didn't thrash it, so are you planning mods, or keeping it as a rare cherry unicorn stocker?
Note: From the vast archive of knowledge on here, and even with those low miles, it's evident these quarter-century old cars need persistent attention to periodic upkeep and maint. to keep small issues from piling up into bigger heartache. Keep in touch, and get comfortable with searching issues on here. What you'll glean from the old threads is guaranteed as (or often even more) helpful than waiting on morsels of experience from the few old farts still posting today.

Reactions: Marky Dissod

·
Super Moderator
8,905 Posts
Welcome! What city/state are you located in? If you can find local members, they'll be a huge help.

·
Registered
1996 caprice classic stone stock
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as mods right now I'm just getting running gunna drive it find everything that needs repair then go from there. If I do any modifications it'd be engine work or I liked how my 77 Catalina (which was my great grandmas car 🤣🤣🤣) was on bags 🤔

Location is wilmington, ca

1 - 5 of 5 Posts