Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone had an awesome priced GP on HID's, right??

How about getting one started again, I could use an early christmas gift right now!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing. You just tap into the wiring just before the connector for the bulb. Everything comes in the kit that you need. Very simple install. Mine took longer because I chose to ditch my old headlights for new ones. REALLY brings out the intensity.

I'd be up for a GP as well. The wagon needs HID's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just ordered a set of hi/lows off ebay for $200 shipped. Sold my old set to a fellow Impala owner for $100. I missed being able to flash my high beams on the freeway.

Linky

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I have to get some HI\Lo HIDS. I like the HID but not without HI\Lo, just in case I need to flash my lights.

GP on these gonna happen?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by iiibdsiil:
I just ordered a set of hi/lows off ebay for $200 shipped. Sold my old set to a fellow Impala owner for $100. I missed being able to flash my high beams on the freeway.

Linky
Please let us know how these work. That's a great price for a hi/low HID kit.

Keep us posted!

TIA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im in for a gp as well! Let me know wassup. I have seen these in person on th inc crew cars and I want them badly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lin Hids are a must! Drivin' at night is alot funner and 10x better

[ 11-20-2006, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: IraqWarTrophy ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by BLACK KRYPTONITE:
Let me know about those hi/lows when you get them. What K did you go with?

I'll let y'all know tomorrow, as that's when they'll be here. No bad, I ordered Saturday night, he shipped them from China today, and they'll be here tomorrow :eek: Guess $40 shipping isn't a rip off for once!

UPS Tracking

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by LeoSS:
do you have them yet?!?!
sorry, im eager to hear how they are :D :D .
Oh the impatience!
Tomorrow! I'll get them before I head to S FL tomorrow and I'll install them tomorrow night, as the car is going to the body shop Wednesday to hopefully FINALLY get the damn smoothie bumpers put on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Da real Birdman:
What about bulb replacement when a bulb goes out? Where do you order them from? Im interested also.
I'll see what the guy has to say about that, the auction claims a 3 year warranty :rolleyes: You know how it is after feedback is left.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.