Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can get any color any k HIDs for $80 a set hit me with your needs. also can get the slim ballest for bikes.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
i can get any color any k HIDs for $80 a set hit me with your needs. also can get the slim ballest for bikes.
Don't mean to step on your post but DDMtuning.com has the slim ballast 55 watt shipped for only $60.and that's lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bike HID kits i get for 40
car HID kits for 80.

if a ballest goes bad ill replace them for free for 1yr.
if you want ballest i sell them 30 a set bulbs 20 a set.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

blue, green, pink, purple, white, yellow ect... let me know

·
Registered
661 Posts
Not trying to ass up your thread, but just about everyone sucks DDMs balls around here..... And with that price, who wouldn't buy from them WITH a lifetime warranty

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
DDMtuning.com is only $60 shipped for cars and is lifetime warranty ,slim ballest no matter what k.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just checkd out the ddm site i dont blame you. around my way hid kits go for no less than 120 ive been sellin them for 80 for a few years. never seen this kit before but looks nice and id buy it.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
1. you could have put everything in one thread
2. you post up everything without pics.

Yes, your F/S threads are getting a bit extreme, and will be consolidated into one eventually.

FYI one thread or multiple items.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
1. you could have put everything in one thread
2. you post up everything without pics.
Yes, your F/S threads are getting a bit extreme, and will be consolidated into one eventually.

FYI one thread or multiple items.
Agreed. Would be nice to check the for sale list and not see 8 ads by the same dude selling stuff without pictures.

Doug

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn my b bout the posts thought id throw up some stuff i cant use anymore didnt think it be a problem to post it up like i did

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Damn my b bout the posts thought id throw up some stuff i cant use anymore didnt think it be a problem to post it up like i did
It is common etiquette on the forums to group your items together into one post. Also, the in-dash touch screen you are selling does not even have a model, brand, or picture...would you buy that? Also, do a bit of research on pricing, some of your prices are not bad, but the 94 mirrors for $120 is about 3 times too high.

Not trying to be a dick, but to rather to help.

You also have not been on the forum long and it is hard for someone to justify sending you money when the only posts you have on the forum are selling stuff.

Doug

·
Registered
586 Posts
are these like lexus HIDs? oe the cheap stuff thats really not that bright? im asking about ddm.com

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
are these like lexus HIDs? oe the cheap stuff thats really not that bright? im asking about ddm.com
DDM is the best quality i personally have seen.mainly the ballast.credit card size and sealed.hard metal case..no cheap tin can look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts