Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original Owner 383 DGGM "her's"

Some of you already know that I've got three of these old Impalas that I've been keeping up all these years. I'm getting too old for this **** and have decided to sell my two '95 DGGMs to finance a super build on my black 95. I did sell mine "His SS" to BJ (Impalass_Rider) I'll be bringing them both to INC FEST in a next week with an for sale sign on "HER SS",so that you can look it over good, drive, whatever. Not cheap but reasonable.
I'm the Original Owner
Has run 11's but an consistent 12sec car
'95 DGGM with mostly original apperance except for Z-34 vents in the hood and centered rear wheels...has Hotchkis suspension w/extended trailing arms and heavy front & rear sway bars. Also has extended alunimum drive shaft.
The engine is an all forged 383 built with all the best parts by my good friend Mark Winger of Winger Racing Engines here in San Angelo. This is NOT one of their famous racing engines...it's an LT1, but is built by the same people and with the same careful attention to detail. It has a polished, forged Lunati crank w/forged 6" Lunati I beam rods and forged Lunati (Wiesco) pistons w/4cc eyebrows. The deck clearance is.005 (in the hole). It has pocket ported AFR 195's w/63cc chambers and matched to an Edlebrock air gap intake manifold. The cam is the newer Comp 292 XFI HR 13....242/248 584/579 on a 113LSA. Has 1.6 roller rockers and Comp 914-16 springs w/165 lbs seat pressure. Compression is 11.522 with the .029 head gasket. Quench is tight at 34. It's toped off with coated QUAD1 long tubes, Arizonz Speed and Marine billett 58mm throttle body, green top SVO 42lb injecros, Walbro pump and harness and MSD ignition and wires. I don't know exactly what parts are in the transmission but it was built by the smartest builder in this area that does all the race stuff and has a Yank SS3600 convertor and 3;73 gears in the rear. I think 4:10's would probably be better for this combo because I do get some cam surge at slower engine rpms. Maybe a good dyno tune could fix it but right now it's running on a mail order tune from Bryan Herter. This was my wife's grocery getter and has about 80,000 mile on the body but less than 10,000 on the build...so it's all fresh and good to go. I have a ton in this old car but really need to pass it along to someone else. I'll take 12k for it and might even consider a trade. Any questions just hit me up.
Thank's, Biil.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Good luck with sale. Id love to have one of those...

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

·
Registered
357 Posts
Did "hers" sell last month at your Impala get together?

Really don't want to spend that much but thought i'd ask if it sold

I love the 95 SS models because of the digital dash and column shifter/plus you get cup holders in the center console. didn't like my 96SS as much.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No...still got it for sale. I sold the other one and had a lot of lookers but no sale yet. I guess I probably need to lower the price a little and sell it. Would you be interested in it for a little less? Thank's, Bill.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Nice Ride

Looking to get another SS.
Never have owned the DGGM, but have had the other 2.
Like the motor in this, that is what attracts me.
Whats the under hood look like?
CAI?
All the usual amenities work ok?
(A/C, radio/CD, antenna, etc...)

Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
MOTIVATED TO SELL....Bring me some offers I can't refuse.
I have am 95 DCM for sale if you want a good engine and a little extra speed, like 800HP!
Here is the description.
The owner passed away in July never finishing his car. This car would be an amazing start for someone that wants an Impala race car. His dream was to race it at SSHS in Atlanta and show the east coast people what the west coast people can do.

If you have questions or would like more pictures just message me. Ida Raypole 9288548429 or 7145954995

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION
1995 Impala SS Dark Cherry Metalic racecar Complete package includes a 26' Enclosed trailer with built in wench in floor, lights inside and out, storage box for mounting on tongue.

ENGINE - complete build sheet by Lawless Engines...4 Bolt caps Callies, ARP Main Studs, Cam Bearings comp custom billet, Comp Canb Custom 3 piece cam, Comp Stainless Rockers 1.6, Compression Ratio 8.5, Connecting rods Callies Compstar 6.00", Callies Stealth Crankshaft, Strange Drive shaft, Felpro intake caskets, Cometic Head Gasket, Heads AFR227 CNC LT, Comp Tall Lifters, Callies 7.7 Locks, Main Bearings non coated Callies, Main Caps Full reg Callies, Melling oil pickup, Melling ported oil pump, Callies Piston diamond forged, Manley push rods, Mahle 58.4 Rings - total seal with rails, Comp 1.6 Rocker Arms Stainless, Callies Rod Bearings non coated, Denso Spark plugs, Callies Wrist pins.

Also included - OEM rear end houseing complete 3.08, 9C1 Rear end housing complete 3.73, OEM 4l60E transmission, Hughes 2500 stall converter, Extended Aluminum Driveshaft, Hotchkis Extended rear arms Upper & Lower,

60k original miles, 383 Engine O miles, Procharger F1R Supercharger, TH400 Terminator 3 Rossler Transmission, KWIK Shift 1+ll with Trans Brake, LT1 coil per cylinder converter, Holeshot wheels Bead Locks, Battery moved to trunk, 5 Gallon fuel tank in trunk, Full Roll Cage, Racing sear w/5 way harness, Water & Ice cooling tank in passenger seat, Intercoller, 2 Bypass valves, Mickey Thompson Rear racing tires, Perelli front skinnys, Fire suit and more OEM parts.
Price is $35k. If you don't want the trailer I have a buyer for it. Price for car and misc parts is $30k.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
ssimpala, do you have any rear wheel HP/TQ numbers?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have had this car now for a year and need to get it sold. There has to be someone out where or you know someone
that would love this car for racing. She is one of a kind.
PRICE has been lowered to $28k for the complete package, lots of miscellaneous parts and the 26' Enclosed trailer.
Please pass my information to everyone you know. I am moving and need to get this car sold and off to a good home.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My Impala race car was dynoed with 615 to the rear wheel but we discovered one of the bypass
valves was stuck open. It has been replaced but not re dynoed. Hubby was guessing it would put
out 800HP if dynoed again. He never got to see the car run with the new engine and supercharger.

·
Registered
49 Posts
95 Impala Race car For Sale - PRICE REDUCTION

MOTIVATED TO SELL....Bring me some offers I can't refuse. PRICE REDUCED
I have a 95 DCM Race Car FOR SALE.... if you want a good engine and a little extra speed, like 800HP!
Here is the description.
The owner passed away in July never finishing his car. This car would be an amazing start for someone that wants an Impala race car. His dream was to race it at SSHS in Atlanta and show the east coast people what the west coast people can do.

If you have questions or would like more pictures just message me. Ida Raypole 9288548429 or 7145954995 Arizona time.

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION
1995 Impala SS Dark Cherry Metallic racecar Complete package includes a 26' Enclosed trailer with built in wench in floor, lights inside and out, storage box for mounting on tongue.

ENGINE - complete build sheet by Lawless Engines...4 Bolt caps Callies, ARP Main Studs, Cam Bearings comp custom billet, Comp Canb Custom 3 piece cam, Comp Stainless Rockers 1.6, Compression Ratio 8.5, Connecting rods Callies Compstar 6.00", Callies Stealth Crankshaft, Strange Drive shaft, Fel Pro intake caskets, Cometic Head Gasket, Heads AFR227 CNC LT, Comp Tall Lifters, Callies 7.7 Locks, Main Bearings non coated Callies, Main Caps Full reg Callies, Melling oil pickup, Melling ported oil pump, Callies Piston diamond forged, Manley push rods, Mahle 58.4 Rings - total seal with rails, Comp 1.6 Rocker Arms Stainless, Callies Rod Bearings non coated, Denso Spark plugs, Callies Wrist pins.

Also included - OEM rear end housing complete 3.08, 9C1 Rear end housing complete 3.73, OEM 4l60E transmission, Hughes 2500 stall converter, Extended Aluminum Driveshaft, Hotchkis Extended rear arms Upper & Lower, front bucket seats and rear.:surprise:

60k original miles, 383 Engine O miles, Procharger F1R Supercharger, TH400 Terminator 3 Rossler Transmission, KWIK Shift 1+ll with Trans Brake, LT1 coil per cylinder converter, Holeshot wheels Bead Locks, Battery moved to trunk, 5 Gallon fuel tank in trunk, Full Roll Cage, Racing sear w/5 way harness, Water & Ice cooling tank in passenger seat, Intercooler, 2 Bypass valves, Mickey Thompson Rear racing tires, Pirelli front skinnys, Fire suit and more OEM parts.
Price is $20K FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE.

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
95 Impala Race Car FOR SALE

95 Impala Race car For Sale - PRICE REDUCTION
MOTIVATED TO SELL....Bring me some offers I can't refuse. PRICE REDUCED
I have a 95 DCM Race Car FOR SALE.... if you want a good engine and a little extra speed, like 800HP!
Here is the description.

If you have questions or would like more pictures just message me. Ida Raypole 9288548429 or 7145954995 Arizona time.

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION
1995 Impala SS Dark Cherry Metallic racecar Complete package includes a 26' Enclosed trailer with built in wench in floor, lights inside and out, storage box for mounting on tongue.

ENGINE - complete build sheet by Lawless Engines...4 Bolt caps Callies, ARP Main Studs, Cam Bearings comp custom billet, Comp Canb Custom 3 piece cam, Comp Stainless Rockers 1.6, Compression Ratio 8.5, Connecting rods Callies Compstar 6.00", Callies Stealth Crankshaft, Strange Drive shaft, Fel Pro intake caskets, Cometic Head Gasket, Heads AFR227 CNC LT, Comp Tall Lifters, Callies 7.7 Locks, Main Bearings non coated Callies, Main Caps Full reg Callies, Melling oil pickup, Melling ported oil pump, Callies Piston diamond forged, Manley push rods, Mahle 58.4 Rings - total seal with rails, Comp 1.6 Rocker Arms Stainless, Callies Rod Bearings non coated, Denso Spark plugs, Callies Wrist pins.

Also included - OEM rear end housing complete 3.08, 9C1 Rear end housing complete 3.73, OEM 4l60E transmission, Hughes 2500 stall converter, Extended Aluminum Driveshaft, Hotchkis Extended rear arms Upper & Lower, front bucket seats and rear.

60k original miles, 383 Engine O miles, Procharger F1R Supercharger, TH400 Terminator 3 Rossler Transmission, KWIK Shift 1+ll with Trans Brake, LT1 coil per cylinder converter, Holeshot wheels Bead Locks, Battery moved to trunk, 5 Gallon fuel tank in trunk, Full Roll Cage, Racing sear w/5 way harness, Water & Ice cooling tank in passenger seat, Intercooler, 2 Bypass valves, Mickey Thompson Rear racing tires, Pirelli front skinnys, Fire suit and more OEM parts.
Price is $20K FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry I am having trouble adding photos to this page. Too many restrictions.
This Impala Race car is still for sale. I am selling off many of the parts instead of giving them to a new owner of the car. There will be some parts left but basically the car and trailer are still $20k for the two items. This car is truly amazing and someone out there needs to buy this car and get it running so you can show all your friends. It could be a club project or someone already in racing would love to add this 800HP car to his garage.
The car and trailer are still in Lake Havasu AZ but the parts are with me in CA. I will not ship parts so anything for sale
will have to be picked up in Garden Grove CA. The engine alone was $10k to put together and install along with the ProCharger F1R supercharger and the mods to the original car are worth another $10k. The OEM parts you don't want could be sold to recoup some money. This is a great deal.
Please tell all your racing friends about my car I would love to see it running again.
Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reminder...this amazing car is still For Sale. There has to be someone out there that wants to get this car running again too see how amazing it really is.
Please send my information to all your racing friends. thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts