Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about setting up a GP for HO bars and was wondering if anyone is interested? i am getting price now....will need 10+ people
Don

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was looking for a rear bar, but you can get those on ebay for 179. so the price would have to be lower than that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just looking on another forum and it seems that they tried this a bit ago and they could not get much of a discount. so i would not be surpirsed if nothing comes of this

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the support......i will work my magic if its at all possible.....just wanted to know if there is enough people interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If i get 10 Agreed, then they are willing to take $30 off the bars....if i can guarenty him more then i might be able to talk him down dunno.
they will be drop shipped to your house.
shipping will vary from $12-$22.
HO rear
normal price is $179.50
10+ people price is $149.50

Front is $239.50 normally this is not F-body
GP price $209.50

and after the first 10 they will honor the price for 1 month.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dunno i have not gotten 10 people to confirm but if you have a group of people in your area you can prolly save on shipping.
Don

PS E-mail me if you want in so i can get an accurate count thanks peace

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so thats 6 bars verbal committed 2 maybe
sephirothq
The Untouchable
uncle hulka for 2
Jaymz
CMoney
ImpalaJoe
Heavy Chevy 95

almost there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm interested on a front bar, I already have a rear one that I bought about 2 years ago and never had a chance to install, count me in for a front one, and let me know where to send the payment.

Jose

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.