Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the guy that makes these and the group price would be $85 plus shipping, a savings of $10 each. Seems like a great product for far less than a stock replacement. Not to mention these can be cleaned, unlike the stockers. Post here or e-mail him direct and I will get the ball rolling if there is any interest.
www.hoodliners.net

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Yeah, I would be interested, but since I've got a caprice I'd like a bowtie or something beside the leaping Impala logo.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
With or without a logo?

That price is without a logo. The logo of your choice is only $15 I believe. I can see if he could knock a little something off the price of the logo too.

Yeah, I would be interested, but since I've got a caprice I'd like a bowtie or something beside the leaping Impala logo.
I believe he has quite a few logos. Just e-mail him (or I will do it for you) and see what he has. Are you thinking a bowtie or "Caprice"? Let me know and I will find out.

Just so you know, I am not gaining anything from this and have no part in them at all. I can't even afford one for myself. Just thought you guys would be interested in this as it seems like a cool product that solves a problem most of us have.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'm leaning towards this, too. Looks like it will hold up better and give more underhood clearance than the carpet/masonite hood liners.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
scratch that I just called him(lol)Shipping is $13.00 in US and $23.00 to Canada:)

terrific guy to talk to and I am in.

I want a plain black one:)

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
interested pending price wit logo might even get one for a GN if he will include in deal

$85+$15 for the logo and $13 for shipping. The GN's are cheaper to begin with since they are smaller. I will ask if any discount applies to them.

All prices are in the link posted.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No offense guys but click the link and READ the post about the product. All of the pricing is there as well as the logos, colors, mounting procedure, shipping, etc.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I read it just didnt know what kind of deal he wasv willing to give. How would we go about procedeing with this?

He told me there was no min. to the GP number so I could send him a link to this thread, I could e-mail , or you could contact him directly but you must make sure you mention the GP on the forum. I would be happy to contact him if you guys would like. Just let me know how you want to proceed.:)

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Has anyone contacted him about a liner? I would've been the guinea pig but I had to replace the front end of my car due to deer damage and my wife lost her job today.cwm3

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
I'm interested....and I've got a couple of new OE hood insulators here already!

Would it be possible to arrange a meet with Gonzo during ISSCA Nationals? Something to think about--might even offer a better deal for a captive audience, and do a demo install.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
does look like a quality product

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
um, looks very good might be in to bruh, peace

1 - 20 of 43 Posts