Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My better half called saying she just tried calling the hotel to see if she could upgrade our room and the rep told her the hotel is all booked. They've resorted to referring customers to the Hilton. Incredible!

E

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSoMad:
I just checked www.marriott.com
for the 17-20th and rooms are still available for $149 on Thursday and $79 Fri-Sun
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm willing to bet that they're suites. $150 for a room in Tulsa? That's steep! Your better off calling the 800# to get the real info.

Sorry, she didn't ask what the Hilton rates were.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had to compromise and got a place 1.5 miles away or so. I could not afford the host hotel (today morning I was set 100% on going but this eve something came up and I may not come) and I made reservations today for the other place.
It will be a long walk 'home' I won't drive my car at 2am drunk.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a friend just got a room at the hilton (monday) for 71 per night and on the weekend nights (fri. and sat) the room goes down to 67 per night. it is only 1.2 miles from the host hotel, so it is not that bad!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was already booked from Wednesday to Friday
but decided to extend my stay ;)

I got Tuesday night for $109.oo and Saturday night for $79.oo

That's only $48.oo extra for the two nights !
I'm quite happy with that.

I would suggest everyone still looking for rooms to call and ask for individual night by night rates. This hotel is too big to run out of rooms.

Even though, group rates are gone you may still have a chance to get reasonable rates.

Just my .0 something Canadian here :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts