Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching the forum up and down and still coming up short. I have hotchkis front and back bars, vogtland springs, and bilstein shocks that im about to install. My question is specifically which front bar end links are you guy's using

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
I've been searching the forum up and down and still coming up short. I have hotchkis front and back bars, vogtland springs, and bilstein shocks that im about to install. My question is specifically which front bar end links are you guy's using
I run the F-Body front bar and when I rebuilt the FE, I just used some standard links from Advance autoparts which had Blue colored Poly Bushings. they were in stock, only $5 a piece and think they were made by Driveworks? Nuthin fancy but they seem to work well.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Since I love their components and I did everything else in MOOG I used those in the front end rebuild.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I am using mevotech. The basic ones that have blue bushings, as described above. They were in stock at auto parts place. I would have had to wait 2 days for the HD. The parts store wrote on the bill that the parts have a lifetime warranty since they didn't have the HD in stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts