Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bought mine! :D Now all I have to pull off of the busted DCM (suspension wise anyway...)is the shocks and ZQ8 bumpstops... WooHoo!!!

Thanks Dave and CM!!!

Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweat just when I'm in the market for a set. how do we order I was at the web page and their is no on line order from.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Mags94:
Are you'll planning on having the sway bar kits on sale anything soon?
Right now we have a GP on all BMR suspension components as well (15% off). Keep in mind however BMR has a new subcompany making their Xtreme Rear Sway Bar so that is on backorder for a few weeks, other than that the other kit just takes a bit to be powder coated and sent out to you. If you are interested shoot me a PM or give me a call for some pricing. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just bought a 96 Caprice Wagon(yes, 1 of 485 produced)and I want to lower it. The $199 set CMS Dave has advertised only lower the car 1 ". Since my wagon looks like it is 4WD and doesn't have the luxury of already being lowered like the Impala SS's, what do you suggest? Thanks, Ted

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by ted buerk:
I just bought a 96 Caprice Wagon(yes, 1 of 485 produced)and I want to lower it. The $199 set CMS Dave has advertised only lower the car 1 ". Since my wagon looks like it is 4WD and doesn't have the luxury of already being lowered like the Impala SS's, what do you suggest? Thanks, Ted
Ted, those lower an Impala by 1"... Your car will be lowered quite a bit more.. Maybe 2 to 2.5 inches.

I put similar springs on my 9C1 and love them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.