Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK since my whole fiasco(sp?) with the 9c1 trying to get ss springs for it( see my post wtf ss springs and car sits higher) i have decided to just go easy on my self like i should have from the get go. since this is my daily driver through all conditions i have narrowed the choices down to the 1" drop hotchkiss vs the 1-2" drop eibach's. what would ya'll recomend for a daily driver? i don't want to low, as i still need to navigate these lovely jersey roads. any help will be appreciated thanks guys!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Definitely the Hotchkis. I have them and like them a lot. They've sagged to at least a two inch drop now and still don't scrape under any conditions. They have a good ride too. I've heard a bunch of cases where the Eibach's are differing drops from batch to batch, which I wouldn't want to take a chance with. Can't go wrong with the Hotchkis.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, looks like i'll be calling summit for some hotchkiss springs!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You shuld consider the VOGTLAND's too.. They are the same spring rates as the Hotchkis springs, and about $50 cheaper... Plus you don't have to wait 4 months for them to ship.

I've been running mine for a few weeks now and love them. A softer ride than the Eibachs, but more controlable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts