Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To keep this from getting "buried", here's a separate reminder!

ISSCA is having a drawing to give away 2 rooms at the host hotel of the Tulsa Roundup for some lucky folks. You MUST be registered by Feb. 28th to have a shot at winning.

That means you have 34 days left as of today to get registered and have a chance for one of the rooms--we'll keep reminding you until its too late!

Just go to the top left corner of this page and click on the ISSCA logo, and you're there!

SSee you in Tulsa!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bill, does that include a choice of one of the six suites at this hotel? :D

;)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Special just for you....and don't forget the Salon and Day Spa!

Hey, fewer suites means more room(s) for us commoners. If you win, it would be up to you to cut your own deal to pay the difference for the suite--not part of the program from ISSCA.

Let's fill this place up so the only thing they have left to give us IS the suites!!! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanna win :D
Maybe if I trailer my car up there I will be able to afford the cost of a Suite...if I drive my beast I will have to empty the coffers to pay for gas!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While we're on the subject, once you have registered for the Nationals, be sure to go to the hotel reservations link and get your accomodations all set:

Shortcut: http://www.goissca.org/Nationals/hotel_information.htm

From the above link:
The event rate is $70 per night. All reservation requests will require one (1) night advance payment that will be refundable only if the reservation is cancelled by June 25, 2003. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. For reservations, call the hotel at (866) 242-5060. When making your reservation indicate that you want the Impala SS Club of America rates. If registering online through the Marriott website, the event code is IMP. In order to receive the event rate, all reservations must be made by June 25, 2003.

32 days and counting for your chance to win a room for the ISSCA Nationals!!!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh yes, and don't forget to bring your 91 to 96 GM B-body if you want to race or show. ;)

Karl

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hans, ISSCA, known as the Impala SS Club of America, is a club built around the 1991-1996 GM B-body and Caddy Fleetwood D-body based on the same basic platform.

ISSCA membership does not require you to own a vehicle, and we welcome all enthusiasts, but your '86 BB Poncho can't play--sorry!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOOOOOO!!!!! Well poo...I will just watch then...and party alot mroe to make up for the lack of drag racing butt kickens! :D

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope this doesn't stir the pot too much....but....I remember several non B-body cars (Neons, F-bods, Gran Prix, etc) on the road course at I2K2 in St. Louis. :(

Personally, I would rather see any year B-Body at an event than have it look like an open or shared track day. ;) :cool:

Is it possible for ISSCA members to bring non 91-96 B-Body cars? I was wondering about that. :confused:

Don't take this the wrong way, I loved seeing a parking lot full of 91-96 B-body's!!! :D

Oh yeah, the Hotel drawing is great!! By winning a room in St. Louis, I had more beer money!

Randy

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Randy & all,

Past events, where ISSCA had a presence, were promoted by other groups, and ISSCA had no say in what cars went on the track(s)--yes, I saw the same non-B-bods as you did. That was strictly the promoter's decision.

Since ISSCA will be the promoter for this event, the intent is to showcase the B & D body cars as spelled out in the ISSCA mission statement and bylaws.

Again, for Hans and anyone else who doesn't own a 91-96 car, ISSCA membership is open to all, regardless of what car you do own, or even if you don't own a car. Attending the ISSCA Nationals will mean joining ISSCA-- whether you come to the event by/with car or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts