Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,791 Posts
There was a Revell '96 Impala Diecast. It seems like maybe Johnny Lighting made one in that 1/64th-ish scale. I think Jada made one that was just a touch bigger. Like he said above, all my stuff like that is hiding in a box that's buried somewhere, or I'd go look at it for you. I know Revell for sure. I can't recall a wagon, though.

·
Registered
260 Posts
would any know where to get any of those imp's in the 1/64th diecast size? ive seen a couple on ebay just wondering if someone carried them?

·
Registered
400 Posts
It's the "dub city" line put out by jada toys. I just sold a couple 1/18th scale and have a bunch of 1/32 and 1/64 scale.

Johnny lightning also has a bunch of different ones including police and fire cars.

Muscle machines has a couple also if you like the cartoon type toys.

Revell makes the 1/18 scale model.

Then there are many sources for police package caprices from companies that specialize in police car die-casts.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I would luv to come a cross sum of those hotwheels or matchbox b-body's myself to add to my collection.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a Buddy L Impala, started it yesterday for the first time in years, and it still runs! Bought it new in 1995. Wonder how many others have the Buddy L.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
I have a Buddy L Impala, started it yesterday for the first time in years, and it still runs! Bought it new in 1995. Wonder how many others have the Buddy L.
You know it! I have about 6 of them, including a silver one and a DCM one. And hell yeah they still run! Amazing!

·
Signature Section Moderator & CrossFire Club Ambas
15,703 Posts
I've got the Jada Toys Impala, the Johnny Lightning Impala, a few 1/24 scale, 3 1/18 scale DUBS, a bunch of Donks, a remote control Donk and about 3 dozen Impalas from 58 and beyond....

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
You know it! I have about 6 of them, including a silver one and a DCM one. And hell yeah they still run! Amazing!

Post sum pic's of those, I never seen any of those...I don't think.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Oh yeah, and besides the big Buddy L's, if you don't have a 1/18 UT diecast Impala or a 1/18 Jon Moss 502 Impala YOU AIN'T POOP!

·
Ultimate Impala Guru!
5,481 Posts
59 and counting...

Just saying ;)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I bought this one at a flea market a few years back:

Its made by "kinsmart"

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
I love the way the tail lights are in proper proportion to the car...

The designer had a keen eye for detail for sure!

It looks like an angry Oriental guy that's been drinking

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
I bought this one at a flea market a few years back:
Its made by "kinsmart"
To my bad eyes that looks like a... '95-6 Caprice, '97+ Cadillac mirrors, '91-3 Caprice dash, and (sorta) SS wheels? Interesting..

I have a few of those UT models back in KS; will see about pictures when I get back there tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
My favorite is the manual floor shifter (T56 model?). and for some reason theres luggage on the back seat.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
My favorite is the manual floor shifter (T56 model?). and for some reason theres luggage on the back seat.
Dude that's not a T-56. It's a copy of Cracka's old SS. It's actually a big black dildo that Cracka sits on when he drives.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts