Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I like it! Those seats match the interior perfect. I love the way a 9c1 sits on SS rims.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rodalt2:
This my newly remodeled caprice. I will be doing major mods as time and money allow. How do you like it so far? You can see it at

HTTP://members.cardomain.com/Rodalt02
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice looking car. I really like those seats. What year oldsmobile regency were they acquired from? I'm looking for leather interior, cloth just creates too much dirt/dust.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a nice automobile you got there.

The interior looks great!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, finally someone with another Light Adriatic Blue Caprice!! Good lookin' car man!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9C1SS, how do you put your picture in your post? I would really like to copy, if you don't mind.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rod,

Here is my sig data from my profile (hope this works...):

Code:
HTH

EDIT ...think I got it now... Note that I had to replace the first and last [ of each URL and IMG tag with a { for you to see the code. To make it work use ['s in place of my {'s.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet car man. how'd the seats fit in back? was it very easy? i wish my cars body was that straight.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, the back seats fit perfectly. I did have to manufacture my own hooks for the back seats. The hooks are more to the outside than the Caprice. But, I simply had new hooks welded in the right place.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice seat swap...did a great job....they look stock....good luck with the ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts