Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roughly how long does it take to get a member number for ISSCA? I paid on the 13th of December and plan to register for racing in St Louis as soon as I get my member number. :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 89caprice9C1:
Roughly how long does it take to get a member number for ISSCA? I paid on the 13th of December and plan to register for racing in St Louis as soon as I get my member number. :D
I usually have your member number within 2 business days of recieving your dues. Mailing a packet out to you takes longer. I usually mail packets out on Friday's every 2 to 3 weeks depending on the flow of orders. I am working on mailing packets right now. They will be post marked today.

You can send me your first and last name though this post, a PM, or an email and I can give you your member number that way so that you can get on the website.

Heather

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heather,
I received my member number through some e-mail relays after a friend of mine e-mailed you. Thank You. :D

I apologize if I seemed a little impatient, I work shiftwork and this time of the year a week feels like a month and then you end up forgetting about it entirely.

Thanks again,
Jim

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 89caprice9C1:
Heather,

I apologize if I seemed a little impatient, I work shiftwork and this time of the year a week feels like a month and then you end up forgetting about it entirely.

Thanks again,
Jim
Not at all. Glad I can help. Happy Holidays!

Heather

1 - 5 of 5 Posts