Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the usual mount of drop I have seen some people on here dropping just 1 inch in the front and rear but I dont know how that would look on some 20's, I want a mean low look, but not dragging the bottom and not rubbing my wheels, any advice or pics would be appreciated

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is one of those questions that is totally up to 'user preference' and shock-spring-tire size combinations... oh, and how you drive.

the typical 2/3 is a great look on these.

keep in mind a 20" rim can be smaller than a stock 15" caprice rim, depending on your tire size.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mine is a 2/3 sprint drop, and your in luck! I plan on getting a different set of coils so my sprint springs are going up for sale. $140 shipped. let me know if interested, and here are some pics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spring Tech 2" drop....$142 shipped to your door on Ebay and they have a lifetime warranty.

That low enough for ya? Any lower than that I would go with bags, which I'm doing right now :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.